About Taxi Share
- Affordable - low hourly rates from $5.80 per hr (min. 3 hours block booking).
- Flexible - Available anytime. No contract needed.
- Convenient - Multiple pick up locations islandwide for taxi collection and return.
- Fully Equipped - 24 hrs Ops Centre, call booking and cashless payment terminal.
- Free health screening at SMRT Clinic @ Woodlands Depot (Mon to Fri exclude public holidays, 8.30am to 11.30am). Fasting of at least 8 hrs is required. Register your interest and preferred timing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free hearing test on even months (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct & Dec). Walk-in to Woodlands Customer Service Centre (Mon to Fri exclude public holidays, 9am to 12pm / 1pm to 4pm).
- Waiver of outpatient General Practitioner (GP) consultation fee at SMRT Clinic @ Woodlands Depot.
- Usage of SMRT Sports & Recreation Clubhouse located at 3 Bishan St 14.
- Enjoys the discount benefit of SMRT Esso Smiles Taxi Card.
- Award recognition for acts of service excellence and good performance records.
- Invited to join for company events & activities.
- Go to Google Chrome
- Enter www.taxishare.com.sg
- Once the Taxi Share website is uploaded, select Add to Home Screen
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, next to Clear the following items from click the dropdown and choose the beginning of time to delete everything.
- Select the checkboxes for Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open the Google Chrome app.
- tap Settings.
- Under Advanced tap Privacy Clear browsing data.
- Under Clear data from the, click the dropdown and choose the beginning of time to delete everything.
- Select the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Tap Clear data.
- A Singaporean, age between 30 to 75 years old.
- Holds a valid Singapore Driving Licence and Taxi Driver’s Vocational Licence (TDVL).
Booking / Booking Amendment
- Available - All taxis are available at this time slot.
- Unavailable - No taxis are available at this time slot.
- Limited Taxis - Some taxis are available at this time slot. Move your mouse cursor over the time slot to see which taxi is available during that time slot.
- No Longer Available - The schedule will not displayed as the time has past or no longer available.
- Less than or before 24 hours will incur full rental charge.
- Equal or between 24 to 48 hours will incur half rental charge.
- More than or after 48 hours will incur $0.80 cancellation charge.
Taking Grab Jobs
Payment / Pricing
- Rental is charge hourly (min. 3 hours block booking) and pay-per-drive basis.
- The rate for AER if you chose to opt in.
- It does not cover fine/summon and operational expenses (e.g parking, ERP, fuel).
- S$100 Security deposit pay via credit/debit card or S$500 pay via cash at 60 Woodlands Industrial Park E4, Taxis Customer Service Centre. The security deposit will be refunded upon termination of membership or subjected to offset any outstanding.
- The amount that you top up as cash.
- The amount that is given to you in credits. Do note that credits will not be refunded back to you upon termination and you can use up all your credits before termination.
Customer Service Centre, Level 3
(Operating hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.00pm, closed on public holidays).
- You will need to bring along your POSB/DBS ATM card and bank account book to SMRT Taxis Customer Service Centre for verification. If you do not have a POSB/DBS bank account book, please ensure that you have provided us the correct bank details.
- Download the GIRO Application Form here, complete Part 1 of the form and mail it back to us using the enclosed envelope. Do note that it may take up to 6 weeks to process your online Giro application.
Collection / Returning
You may contact our Ops Centre at 6477 5353 or email us at email@example.com immediately with the issue and you may leave the taxi. Please arrive 10 minutes before the end of your trip at the parking location so you may have enough time to tidy the taxi for the next customer. Please remember to return the key to the key compartment so that you are able to "End Trip".
Accident / Breakdown
Try to take pictures of accident scene and damages of the vehicles if you have a camera. The in-vehicle camera recorded footage (if any) will also serve as evidence for your accident. Record the particulars and insurance company of the Third Party who involved in the accident and the particulars of the witness (if any).
Accident Excess Reduction (AER)
|Accident Excess Reduction (AER)|
|Accident Classification||Accident Repair Contribution||Accident Excess||Total Loss|
|Both Party (BP) fault code||$2,000||$1,400 / $2,500 (Late Reporting)||$4,000|
|Own Damage (OD) fault code with accident classified as “Head to Rear”||$2,800|
|Own Damage (OD) fault code with accident classified as “All Others”||$2,400|
For desktop login, the option will be on the left side of the screen
For mobile login, the option will be at the bottom of the screen. (Please scroll down to locate the option check box).
Taxi Driver Vocational licence (TDVL)
About Partners' Net
App Download Instructions:
- News, Events & Promo - Receive Push Notifications on the latest news and events update.
- Money Matters - Retrieve your Statement of Account (SOA), track your daily earnings and monitor your cashless transactions.
- Income Opportunities - Check out the Demand Map and Events Listing for high demand areas to pick up your next passenger.
- Useful Info - Important contact numbers and information.
- General Feedback - Feedback on your experience.
|Type of Penalty||Fine Amount|
|Abuse / Misuse / Tempering of Taxi Sharing systems||S$200 and above and/or necessary legal action|
|Smoking||S$200 penalty for any reported case. Repeated offence will result in suspension of membership|
|Durian / Soiled Car||S$200|
|Removal of SMRT Taxi Share sticker without approval||$200 per sticker per incident|
|Scratches / Dents||S$50 to S$300 for reported case against you|
|Roadside Assistance Fee||S$50 to S$100|
|Did not return taxi to designated deck||S$80|
|Did not return taxi to designated carpark||S$80 + additional charges incurred*|
|Key Recovery Service Fee||S$50|
|Did not switch off headlight||S$50|
|Fuel Indicator light comes up||S$20|
|Fuel indicator light up (2 and more time offender)||S$30|
|Did not empty your own litter||S$20|
|Late Return Fee||S$10.00 for every 15 minutes block.|
|Parking offences without payment||S$10|
|Terminate account without using the system||S$5|
- In a life threatening situation, please keep calm and press the distress button in the taxi. The button is located next to your right foot near the accelerator. After pressing and holding the distress button for more than 3 seconds, an alarm status will be sent from the Ops Centre with the message "Is SMRT 69 with you?" If you reply 2 = YES, it indicates that you are in danger and we will contact the Police immediately. Ops Centre staff will also try to contact you using all available numbers immediately and track the taxi location. The staff will then broadcast the taxi number and location to other taxi partners so that they can render help.We will continue to follow through until we are sure that you have received help.
- In any other situation, please use the app help button. Login to Taxi Sharing and navigate to your account page. Then, tap on the "Need Help" button to contact our 24-hour assistance service. You may wish to know that no replacement taxi will be provided for your booking.
Taxi Share Vehicle Cleaning Fee
Cleaning Operation Hour
|S/N||Service Station||Address||Postal||Tel||Fax||Operation Hrs|
|1||NTUC FairPrice - Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 (FP Xpress)||3551 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3||569927||6752 9314||6754 0907||12 hrs|
|2||NTUC FairPrice - Bedok North (FP Xpress)||99 Bedok North Road||469677||6448 0248||6488 6065||12 hrs|
|3||NTUC FairPrice - Jurong West (Cheers)||10 Jurong West Ave 1||649517||6567 7390||6569 1158||12 hrs|
|4||NTUC FairPrice - Macpherson (FP Xpress)||110/114 Macpherson Road||348501||6747 7942||6741 0562||20 hrs|
|5||NTUC FairPrice - Pasir Ris (FP Xpress)||61 Pasir Ris Dirve 1||519525||6584 8782||6584 8638||24 hrs|
|6||NTUC FairPrice - Seng Kang (FP Xpress)||211 Punggol Road||546673||6388 8230||6388 8227||24 hrs|
|7||NTUC FairPrice - Toa Payoh Lorong 2 (FP Xpress)||399 Toa Payoh Lorong 2||319640||6251 3075||6258 1145||24 hrs|
|8||NTUC FairPrice - West Coast (FP Xpress)||181 West Coast Road||127373||6773 0565||6773 0575||24 hrs|
|9||NTUC FairPrice - Windsor (Cheers)||353 Upper Thomson Road||574410||6454 8133||6455 7380||12 hrs|
|10||NTUC FairPrice - Woodland Ave 1 (FP Xpress)||50 Woodlands Avenue 1||739066||6269 6038||6269 7897||24 hrs|
Daily and Weekly Rate
Taxi Share Promotions
Terms and Conditions
- Rebates will be processed within 7 working days from the end of the promotion.
- Users suspended during the promotion will not qualify.
- The management reserves the right to reject any appeals for discount, and amend promotion mechanisms without advance notice.
a) Enjoy S$0 Security Deposit + S$50 Free Credits
b) Tiered Rebate
The following Tiered Rebate is effective from the month of April-2019. This is applicable to all completed expenditure (including AER) driven in that month and will be computed at the beginning of the following month. It will be credited into qualified drivers’ e-wallet within 7 working days.
|Tiered||Monthly Expenditure||Rebate %||Rebate Expected|
|Casual||$ 1,200||5%||$60 - $84.95|
|Flexible||$ 1,700||7%||$119 - $153.93|
|Career||$ 2,200||10%||$220 onwards|
Example of completed expenditure:
$100 booking fee + $10 AER + $6 Cleaning Fee - $5 promotion rebate/discount = $111 completed expenditure
c) Referral Programme
You may share your referral link with friends so that they are eligible of the S$25 referral credits. Referred drivers through referral code will not be accepted. Upon application approval,
both newly referred driver and existing driver will receive S$25 each. Free referral credits will also expire on the end of the next month.
Step 1: Click on your friend/introducer's Taxi Share link.
Step 2: Register and complete the necessaries.
Step 3: Complete the online assessment.
Step 4: Top up S$1 credit to receive additional S$50 promotion credits.
In total, you will have your S$1 top-up credits + S$25 referral credits + S$50 promotion credits.
If the top-up and referral were transacted in Jun-18 and a $30 booking was made, the unutilized $50 promotion credits + $25 referral credits - $30 booking amount = $45 free credits will expire on 31 Jul-18.
Un-utilized credits have a default expiry or claw-back date on the 1st of the following month.
Diver A introduce Driver B through referral link. Once Driver B’s application is approved. Both drivers will receive S$25 each.
Wrong method of Referral:
Driver A introduce Driver B by sharing his referral code instead of referral link. Driver B went to the website to register and key in the referral code. Both drivers will not receive any referral credits as the system will capture Driver B's registration through self-registration.
Additional $25 credits from 1 April to 30 Sep 2020
For both Driver A and B, make at least 1 booking by the end of next month to qualify for the additional $25 credits.
Eg. For Apr 2020 referral, min. 1 booking each by 31 May 2020.
Credits will be reflected in your e-wallet within 5 working days of the next month.
d) Additional SRF Taxi Share Rates
In lieu of the COVID-19 situation, we are providing the following:
- From 26 Feb till 30 Sep, 10% discount off all rates and a waiver of Cleaning Fee.
From 1 Sep to 30 Sep, rates are cushioned by:
WeekDays, PH Eve Mon - Thurs Fri & PH Eve Timeslot Rates / h Rates /h less 10% Cushioned by Rates / h Rates /h less 10% Cushioned by 00:00 - 00:59 $5.80/h $5.22/h $2.00/h $5.80/h $5.22/h $2.00/h 01:00 - 01:59 $4.30/h $3.87/h $1.50/h $4.30/h $3.87/h $1.50/h 02:00 - 03:59 $3.80/h $3.42/h $2.00/h $3.80/h $3.42/h $2.00/h 04:00 - 05:59 $4.30/h $3.87/h $1.50/h $4.30/h $3.87/h $1.50/h 06:00 - 06:59 $5.30/h $4.77/h $2.30/h $5.30/h $4.77/h $2.30/h 07:00 - 07:59 $5.80/h $5.22/h $1.80/h $5.80/h $5.22/h $1.80/h 08:00 - 08:59 $6.30/h $5.67/h $1.30/h $6.30/h $5.67/h $1.30/h 09:00 - 09:59 $5.80/h $5.22/h $1.80/h $5.80/h $5.22/h $1.80/h 10:00 - 16:59 $5.30/h $4.77/h $2.00/h $5.30/h $4.77/h $3.50/h 17:00 - 23:59 $5.80/h $5.22/h $2.00/h $6.80/h $6.12/h $2.00/h Daily Rates $75.00/Day $67.50/Day $20-$35/Day $80.00/Day $72.00/Day $30-$35/Day Weekly Rates $507.50/Week $456.75/Week $137.50/Week $507.50/Week $456.75/Week $137.50/Week Weekends, PH Saturday Sunday Timeslot Rates / h Rates /h less 10% Cushioned by Rates / h Rates /h less 10% Cushioned by 00:00 - 05:59 $6.80/h $6.12/h $1.50/h $6.80/h $6.12/h $1.50/h 06:00 - 09:59 $5.30/h $4.77/h $2.50/h $5.30/h $4.77/h $2.50/h 10:00 - 16:59 $6.30/h $5.67/h $1.50/h $6.30/h $5.67/h $1.50/h 17:00 - 21:59 $6.80/h $6.12/h $1.00/h $5.80/h $5.22/h $2.00/h 22:00 - 23:59 $6.80/h $6.12/h $1.00/h $5.30/h $4.77/h $2.50/h Daily Rates $80.00/Day $72.00/Day $30 - $35.00/Day $77.50/Day $69.75/Day $17.50/Day Weekly Rates $507.50/Week $456.75/Week $137.50/Week $507.50/Week $456.75/Week $137.50/Week
e) Taxi Share Parcel Delivery Scheme
|Parcels Delivered successfully per week||Rental Rebate||Approval needed|
|100||$340.20 (80% discount)||None|
|48|| $2.80 * 48 = $134.40
|Case by case|
|Parcels Delivered successfully per week||Rental Rebate||Incremental Rebate ($3.30/parcel)||Tiered Rebate Qualification|
|100||$340.20||$0||$425.25 - $340.20 = $85.05|
|125||$340.20||$3.30 * 25 = $82.50||$425.25 - $340.20 - $82.50 = $2.55|
|126 or more||$340.20||Capped at $85.05||$425.25 - $340.20 - $85.05 = $0|